We offer ideas, tutorials, videos and free patterns to make your own DIY String Art craft, also for kids. Enjoy it!
- Graham on Owl String Art craft
- Payton Loiselle on How to make a cup of coffee with string art?
- Nancy Millard on The Benefits of Reviews in Physical and Digital Business Nowadays
- Edgard Cardona on How to make a Flamingo String Art step by step
- Alice Faye Tate on Spiral String Art patter (Free download)
Published May 12, 2016 | By admin
“Buen rollo” it’s a spanish expression that means “good vibes” or “good mood”, so it’s a good message to write on a wall using String Art technique and it’s a nice craft decorate a bedroom or a social place where young people go to do all kind of activities.
We can learn how to do it by watching this great tutorial. It’s a good idea to make each letter of the expression in a different coulour.
Vía: Local social abierto
Posted in String Art Ideas, Tutorials and Videos | Tagged Buen rollo, Decoration, DIY, Good Vibes, How to make, Message, String Art, Tutorial | Leave a comment